Friday, 31 May 2013

Gawai Dayak 2013


First and foremost, I would like to wish Selamat Gawai Dayak to all who celebrate. I get many wishes from others too although I never celebrated the harvest festival. I only celebrate Chinese New Year and Christmas. So, I usually 'ngabang' or visiting open house on this special occasion. The above photo shows the cake and pineapple tart made by vocational school students, also homemade oreo chocolates which I purchased from De Baruk Chocolate. I have tasted the Horlick layered cake which is very delicious! However, I have not tasted the chocolates. They are just too cute to be eaten, ha-ha. De Baruk Chocolate has its own page on Facebook as well as blog where you can place your online order. The business is based in Kuching and owned by Philomena Dexlyn. De Baruk Chocolate does offer different taste and presentation of chocolates according to occasion. For those who are interested, you may visit the blog or page on Facebook to have a look at the samples. Lastly, drink responsibly and be safe on the road or river. Ooohhhaaahhh!





Here is the link to De Baruk Chocolate blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment