Tuesday 11 November 2014

Black & White Photo Challenge

Day 4 Photo, taken with a DSLR camera.

I used to be nominated for the Ice Bucket Challenge and just a moment ago I completed the B&W Photo Challenge. The rule is pretty simple. First, you need to be nominated. I was nominated by my aunt Jezzy Dior. Every day I had to take one photo and nominate a friend or two to take up the challenge. No forcing though. The theme for the photo challenge is Black and White. I took four photos using my obsolete iPhone 4S and one with the DSLR camera. I edited all photos using VSCOcam (photography app). I also nominated ten friends to take up the challenge although not all of them would accept it. But that was fine as we did it just for fun. For your information there was no reward offered at the end of the challenge, just mere satisfaction. Photography enthusiasts would surely love this although it does require a little commitment. Nevertheless, I did enjoy the journey and looking forward to another photo challenge with a different theme. Those I nominated within five days were Garner, Aliey, Sentia, Lindy, Ambrose, Mariana, Khairool, Alyssa, Cyril and Ibrahim. 

Day 1 Photo

Day 2 Photo

Day 3 Photo

Day 5 Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment