Thursday 2 January 2014

Why I Love VSCOCAM

VSCOCAM and I are inseparable. When the application was made available and free for iPhone users, I instantly downloaded it. The experience just felt like falling in love at the first sight! Since then it became my primary photo-editing app. 

The app is recently made available for Android phone users. However, I won't be able to tell you the difference of picture quality on both IOS and Android versions as I never used the app on any Android phone yet. I'll let you judge for yourself based on the pictures I posted below which were taken using an iPhone or DSLR camera and edited with VSCOCAM.

I also want to let all readers know that this blog post is inspired by another fellow blogger, Willie Esther. Not long ago he blogged about his love for Camera 360 app ( http://reptoz.com/?p=2773 ). Thanks Willie! 



















4 comments:

  1. Hello Ophelia.
    The application looks cool. Is it for Iphone only?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ophel,
    I used to have this app installed on my phone once upon a time ago but then uninstall it because the app was too heavy for my android phone. I have to admit that it was a very good app. Just that I wish I have a more capable phone to handle the loads. At the moment, i'm happy just using my insta-apps. Nice pics btw.

    ReplyDelete