Wednesday 24 December 2014

It's Christmas!


It's that time of the year again! I'm just as excited as everybody else. Although my family choose not to organise an open-house for friends and family this year, but we do decorate our home a little bit. After all we perfectly understood Jesus Christ is the reason for the season. He should be the centre of this festivity, not the Christmas shopping, the Christmas presents nor Santa!

What I'm grateful for this year's Christmas is having such an amazing and yet a crazy life. There were lots of changes and challenges. Hopefully I'll have lots more blasts in 2015 (Amen to that!). Lastly, I want to wish everyone who is reading this blog have a BLESSED MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy Holiday! 

Here's my Christmas gift to all of you, a video... 


No comments:

Post a Comment