Friday 8 July 2016

Best Milky Way Shot


If you wish to see world's most interesting Astrophotos, please head to Instagram. The Astrophotography community on Instagram is the best and always the one who gives me the most 'hearts' on all of my Milky Way photos. You'll get to see countless of such photos taken from around the globe and in ways that you can possibly imagine. They are all stunning! 

As the Milky Way looked most visible last night from my parents', so I decided to take a shot and unintentionally captured myself in the same photo. I was positioning and holding the camera so that it didn't shake while taking a long exposure shot. Voila! A selfie with the Milky Way above my head! 

I have never seen anyone did this shot yet. Most people would just stand in front of the camera, looked up to the sky and took the photos. So, let's see if this could become a trend on Instagram one day. Hey, I don't take much selfies so I consider this one a job well done! I'm happy for this rare photo honestly. I hope people don't think it is Photoshopped, it's real! 

No comments:

Post a Comment